jadeeby

When Jade Eby Isn't Writing...

Sing You Home - Jodi Picoult I just finished reading Jodi Picoult's latest book Sing You Home. If you're a follower of my blog, you'll know I'm a huge Picoult fan and let me tell you, this one did NOT disappoint. It just may be my new favorite of hers. All of Zoe's life, the only thing she's ever wanted was a baby. But disappointment after disappointment is all that's in store for Zoe it seems. Just when she's at her breaking point her husband divorces her. While he is off getting "saved," Zoe is starting a meaningful relationship with a new friend. When Zoe realizes it's time to try to use the frozen embryos she has left, her ex-husband decides to fight for custody over them for more than one reason leaving Zoe in a sticky situation. I just have to say that I adore this book. This is the type of book writers read and remember why they do what they do. It grabs a hold of you and doesn't let go. It makes you feel things you don't feel in real life. It makes you angry, happy and sad. It's the type of book that stays with you long after you've stopped reading it. I give Jodi Picoult's new book a A+!!